ORBITAL MOTORS OMS,OMT,OMV
Danfoss is a world leader within production of low speed orbital motors with high torque. We can offer more than 3,000 different orbital motors, categorised in types, variants and sizes (including different shaft versions).
The motors vary in size (rated displacement) from 8 cm³ [0.50 in³] to 800 cm³ [48.9 in³] per revolution.
Speeds range up to approximate 2,500 min-1 (rpm) for the smallest type and up to approximate 600 min-1 (rpm) for the largest type.
Maximum operating torques vary from 13 N•m [115 lbf•in] to 2,700 N•m [24,000 lbf•in] (peak) and maximum outputs are from 2.0 kW [2.7 hp] to 70 kW [95 hp].
Characteristic features of Danfoss Orbital Motors
• Smooth running over the entire speed range
• Constant operating torque over a wide speed range
• High starting torque
• High return pressure without the use of drain line (High pressure shaft seal)
• High efficiency
• Long life under extreme operating conditions
• Robust and compact design
• High radial and axial bearing capacity
• For applications in both open and closed loop hydraulic systems
• Suitable for a wide variety of hydraulics fluids
For more information and pricing, please contact us.
Download datasheet here.
Please login for pricing