DCV Directional Control Valves
Reliability, robustness and efficiency are a must when choosing the right valve solution for your machine. But sometimes you can meet your performance needs with a lighter weight alternative.
That’s when the DCV directional control valves are likely to be your best choice.
Reliability and efficiency
The market is full of standard valve solutions. With our modular ECO 80 valves, you can expect all the benefits of our proven valve technology at a level of quality and performance that won’t let you down.
ECO 80 valves are ideal for the off-highway segment, including municipal vehicles, agricultural machinery, small cranes, construction machinery and road building applications.
Benefits and value
- Load-sensing technology for high efficiency, reduced energy consumption and a long system life
- Reduced time to market with modular design and short lead times
- Wide portfolio of options - from mechanical to electrohydraulic (EH) control
- Combination of mechanical and EH control in same valve configuration
- Fine metering for increase for better controllability and machine performance
Flow rating up to 80l/min [21 US gal/min]
Work port pressure up to 320 bar [4,570 psi]
Please contact us for price and availability
Please login for pricing